Please fill out the form below stating why would like to drop your Summer 2018 course at Ox-Bow. See our policy below.
Please read carefully, Ox-Bow's drop policy is not the same as SAIC's drop policy
Refunds can only be granted if drop requests are made three weeks prior to the beginning of the class. In the event that Ox-Bow must cancel a course due to low enrollment or for any other reason, full refunds will be given.
To drop a course, students must submit the request in writing to Ox-Bow’s registrar through the online Drop Form. Simply not attending does not constitute a drop. Additionally, it is not possible to drop an Ox-Bow course through the SAIC Self-Service or through the SAIC Registrar.
The following drop fees will be assessed dependent on when you drop your course (scholarships cannot be used to cover drop fees):
- From the first day of registration until 4:30pm on Friday, April 20, you will receive a full refund minus a $100 drop fee.
- If you drop after April 20 until 3 weeks prior to your first day of class, you will receive a full refund minus $250 drop fee and any associated lab fees.
- If you drop within 3 weeks of the start date of your class, no refunds will be given.
- Drops due to an unforeseen emergency (i.e. hospitalization, etc.) are eligible to be contested through the School of the Art Institute of Chicago’s Refund Review Board. Documentation is required and refunds are typically partial.
- Please contact Ox-Bow’s registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 318-3019 for the refund review forms and information.